Saturday, May 4, 2013

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss Clearance Sighting

NOOOOOOO!!! I found all of the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipglosses on clearance at my local Target.  They are normally $5.94 and they are clearanced out at 30% off for $4.15.  Panic set in... Can this really be true??? Why would they get rid of this wonderful formulation???
I grabbed up the 130 Pink Whisper shade and walked to the register with a huge sad face :-(
When I came home with perhaps what I thought may be my final Super Lustrous purchase ever, I hopped on the net like the makeup stalker that I am and did a bit of research.  Much to my relief they are simply vamping up the outdated packaging.  The true icing on the cake is that they are even releasing NEW SHADES!!!  I am now on the HUNT for the new Super Lustrous Lipgloss Colors.

I will be so excited once I get my hands on some of the new colors.  I will be sure to post photos and share the great news with you all once I find them.  I have always wondered why this collection had such a limited shade selection, and why it seemed like they never put out any new or limited edition colors.  Now I know! They have been working diligently in the super secret Revlon Labs to bring us some great new colors.

Do you also have a special place in your heart for the Super Lustrous Lipgloss formula?  Am I the only one whose excited?!?!  Come on, don't be shy, share your excitement with me too :-)

XOXOXO,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment