Monday, March 12, 2012

Mascara Monday- Physicians Formula Jumbo Organic Wear Mascara

I felt it best to kick of Mascara Mondays with my FAVORITE Mascara. I have been wearing this mascara for about a year and a half and I have not yet found something that I love more. The Physicians Formula Jumbo Organic Wear Mascara in Ultra Black won my heart, and nothing has been able to top it. All future mascara reviews will be based on a scale of 1-10, with this mascara coming in at a 9. You may ask why 9 when I rave so highly about it??? Well I think there has to be something out there that ranks in at a 10 (either that I have deluded fantasies of lash perfection)
Why has this mascara won my heart? Its simple.. It is a dryer formula, with great rubber bristles, that can be built up without being flakey, clumpy, or spidery.




I know that recently Physicians formula put out a tube of mascara that is quite similar in appearance. It comes in a black leaf shaped package, and it is still organic wear, however it contains a "Lash Boosting Serum". I have not heard great things about this version of the Organic Wear Mascaras.

I have not purchased the original organic mascara (not jumbo wear), but just the same I have not heard great things about it. If you have tried this one let me know what you think.

Why try new mascaras? Because that holy grail, that blissful perfection, that magical mascara is out there and I cannot wait to share it with you all.
Have a beautiful day :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment