Wednesday, March 14, 2012

March 2012 Teen Vogue Birchbox

My March Birchbox arrived, and to my surprise I received the "TEEN VOGUE" edition. I was quite excited to receive this special edition box because I had an inkling that this would be a fantastic month. WOWZA this months box won my heart Check out the photos of all of the great items in this months box and the total value of my box. I think this month may be my most valuable box yet.




First up is my Tarte Lip Surgence in JOY- a rich coral shade with a glossy finish
This product was full sized and is valued at $24

Next up is the Shisheido oil blotting Papers. Birchbox gave out a pack containing 10 sheets valued at $1.80. The full size product is 100 sheets for $18

This would be my second favorite item in this months box. The Essie Luxe Effects Polish in A Cut Above. It is a pink glitter explosion! This is a full sized product and it is valued at $8



Ohhh another fragrance sample. If I could opt out of any one type of item in my Birchbox, then perfume samples would probably be it. This one is Annick Goutal and this sample is valued at $0.85, and the full sized is $85


Lastly we have my lovely yellow twistband hair tie. These come in a pack of 12 for $18, so this one tie is worth $1.50. I tend to loose hair ties very quickly so $1.50 per hair tie seems a bit steep.

This Months Value= Over $35 :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment