Sunday, March 4, 2012

Luck of the Irish Manicure Tutorial

Ohhh St. Patricks day is just around the corner. What better way to celebrate the luck o'the Irish than with a whimsical nail design.



I prepared my nails with Essie Rock Solid, and then painted two coats of the light yellow shade Blake by Julep on four of my nails
Next I painted two coats of White on my Accent nail. I used ULTA polish in Snow White on my ring finger. I then painted one coat of Sally Hansen Xtreme wear polish in Golden-I over each of my yellow nails.

Next I painted my favorite top coat Seche Vite Fast Dry over each of my nails. I grabbed a paper plate and dabbed some green polish on the plate for my Lucky Four Leaf Clover design. I used Wet N Wilds Jungle Fever.

I used a Dotting tool to add four dabs of green and then used the smaller end of the dotting tool to drag the four dots together to meet in the center. I used the smaller end again to create a small stem.


Here is the final product. Golden nails with a lucky four leaf clover. Happy St. Patricks Day, and may the luck of the Irish be with you

No comments:

Post a Comment