Monday, June 3, 2013

Tasty Kake: Candy Bar or Cake? S'Mores!

I was lucky enough to receive the Tasty Kake Kandy Bar Kake in S'Mores in my Spring Vox Box from Influenster! As soon as I opened up my influenster box I was too excited to eat this to wait.  I filmed my review on this product and WOW  It is so delicious.  The cake is graham cracker flavored, with a creamy marshmallow layer in the center, completely enrobed in Hersheys cocoa flavored chocolate, and then sprinkled with graham crackers on top.  If you are a S'Mores lover (which I am!) this is the treat for you!!!  I am completely in LOVE.  I will have to find where these are sold in my area!  I only wish I could try the Peanut Butter Reeses Cake and the York Peppermint Patty Cake as well!! Drool!

**Please note that this product was given to me in my Influenster Spring Fever Vox Box!  This was a wonderful treat and If you are interested in learning more about Influenster please visit : www.influenster.com and you may qualify for the next free voxbox!

XOXOXO ,
Melissa


No comments:

Post a Comment